Heidi and Kim's trip to the Islands

Heidi and Kim decided to visit St. Thomas and spend some time both on land and on sea. We had fabulous times, none the least were getting stuck at low tide while trying to sail back into the Marina. Not once, but twice!!! And this was the first time I ever got stuck before. Well, I really can't complain, because being stuck on a sandbar with these two georgous fun loving women was about all I could ever hope to have happen to me, being the red blooded american young (old) stud that I am. Huh????!!!! OK, dream on, buddy. Anyway, we had great times, like listening to and meeting and playing accordian with The Fiddler Guy (with a great baritone, my buddy Aaron, singing vociferiously in the background!); doing the Red Hook bar crawl; taking in midnite happy hour at Duffy's; snorkling at Trunck Bay; schmoozing RRRRRRRoberto at Carigas (formerly Bottoms Up). Hope Heidi and Kim come back soon!!!